Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome 2019

During the October 2018 Women’s session of General Conference President Nelson invited us to finish reading the Book of Mormon between then and the end of the year. He said:

"I invite you to read the Book of Mormon between now and the end of the year. As impossible as that may seem with all you are trying to manage in your life, if you will accept this invitation with full purpose of heart, the Lord will help you find a way to achieve it. And, as you prayerfully study, I promise that the heavens will open for you. The Lord will bless you with increased inspiration and revelation".
 

I finished reading the last chapters of the Book of Mormon on December 30th. It was the first time I read/study the entire Book of Mormon. I even took notes of my favorite passages and personal impressions on my journal. It was a marvelous experience and I can’t wait to start reading/studying it again. There is so much more to learn from it! 

This year I have two resolutions: going to the temple as often as I can, and reading all the General Conference Ensign magazines since 1974. I’ll be sharing my favorite talks from each conference.

Happy 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment