Friday, March 22, 2019

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Every year the store Macy's presents a Thanksgiving Day parade in New York City. It is one of the world's largest parades. But I didn't know that until I started my Au Pair Program. My host family bought tickets for all of us to go to the Apple City and watch the parade.


I had no idea what was going on besides we were in New York City. The streets were packed and I remember walking to one side to the other to find our spot. That was one thing I struggled the most on the first few months of Au Pair- since I didn't speak English many times I just had to go with the flow.

Gladly, Macy's Thanksgiving day parade was a pleasant surprise. And I am glad I took about hundred pictures to remember and tell.









No comments:

Post a Comment