Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Mama da best

I just want to share I have the most talented mother in the galaxy. I love her so much (of course), but I also admire her strength, her dedication to her family, and her infinite creativity.  I wish I had at least some of her talents.

This past weekend we headed to Bountiful to spend the evening with the Britos. They were in Brazil a few weeks ago, and they kindly brought a few items for us from my mom- basically dresses for the girls and jewelry for me. 


About a month ago my mom went to Egypt and bought two beautiful matching dresses for the girls. Yesterday they wore them to go to church. They looked so cute! They also wore the Brazilian Melissa shoes Mindy brought for them (Thank you Mindy!!) and the matching headbands with their names embroidered my sister gave to them a while ago.

I can't wait for Bianca to wear the cutest dress my mom sewed for her- a cherry print fabric with lots of cute details. And I can't wait to loose some extra pounds I gained and fit on the (at least) seven dresses she made for me last time she came.

I love you mama. You da best!

No comments:

Post a Comment