Monday, November 4, 2019

Bianca's field trip

This past Sunday we all shifted our clocks one hour back. I woke up around six this morning sick with a cold, and around 6:20 am Bianca climbed into my bed, then a few minutes later Giovanna came too. Their little bodies were telling them it was already 7:30 am instead and it was time to wake up to go to school.

I let them watch a little show while I dragged myself out of bed to the shower. Then after dropping off Giovanna at school I headed to Bianca's preschool to find out today was their little field trip to the pet store and I had signed up to volunteer.




The kids at preschool have been learning about pets for the last couple of months, so their teachers planned a field trip to the pet store. There the kids were able to see all sorts of animals- cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, fishes, and dogs being groomed. The store staff even let the children touch a snake. It was a quick, fun field trip. 

Bianca loves riding the school bus and always asks me to go with her. I confess I was feeling a bit under the weather, but I can't say no when they request my presence. One day they won't need me to accompany them to places anymore, so let me enjoy it while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment