Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fiesta Navideña

This past Saturday we had Christmas dinner at our ward. Ale was in Las Vegas for work and he couldn’t watch me and the girls perform as innkeeper and shepherds in Jesus is Born. But our dear friends Mindy and the Villatoro family were there to watch us and support us. We are so grateful for them.



The play was beautiful and I was so happy I was able to be part of it with my girls, honoring and celebrating this marvelous occasion when our Savior and Redeemer was born.  


After the play the girls talked to Santa. I am glad Giovanna is not too cool for that (yet). Then Mindy and Claire slept over. What a fun, fun night!


“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” -Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment