Friday, April 3, 2020

From my childhood- quarantine day 19

Today my mom sent me pictures of a couple of drawings and cards I made for her when I was a kid. I didn’t even know she had kept them, but I was so happy she did. We say the cutest things when we are kids.



Just like my mom I also keep the girls’s drawings and cards. Eventually, I’ll probably need to go through the box where I keep them safe and pick the ones that will follow them til womanhood. I mean, there’s no way I can save them all- specially Giovi’s who writes me a card every other day.

June 2018

I am sure when they grow up and have a family of their own, they will be so happy to see their cute cards and drawings once again.

ANNND who else is excited for General Conference this weekend? Ways to watch it HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment