Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Sunburn- Covid-19 day 100

Yesterday, we had the Villatoro girls over to swim. We headed to the pool in the morning, and we just left in the afternoon.

The girls stayed in the water the whole time, and just got out to have some snacks.


After five hours in the pool, we all got back home with a sunburn (specially Bianca poor thing!)

I even drove to Walmart to buy a cooling gel, but it was already closed. I forgot the grocery stores are closing earlier now.

I came back home, I spread a thick layer of lotion all over the girls’s body, I gave each Ibuprofen, then I sent them to bed.


We are probably not going back to the pool anytime soon.

* * * * * * 

As we reach 100 days in quarantine, Utah faces a possible complete shutdown. The cases of COVID-19 have increased since the state changed our status from orange (moderate risk) to yellow (low risk).

If cases don’t slow down and we reach an average of 200 cases per day until July first, the whole state should be moved to orange again.





No comments:

Post a Comment