Thursday, February 15, 2024

Valentine's Day 2024

Since I worked on Valentines' Day we had to have our traditional chocolate fountain on the next day. I cooked everyone's favorite- Garlic beef and broccoli lo mein AKA "pandinha". Then we had our traditional chocolate fountain. I love that no matter how old the girls are they still love our Valentine's tradition!

 I also printed a coupon booklet for them. It included cash value for any store, ice cream place of choice, stay up until late, free chores pass, and much more.


Earlier that week we had Bianca's classmates for a Valentine's night. After their Halloween get together, they decided they wanted to meet (and invite more kids) for every holiday. They are so cute!

They played games, had dinner- homemade chicken noodle soup, and the much anticipated chocolate founde. They had so much fun. 



Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a Valentine's box with Bianca, which made me really, really sad. But she was able to make one with her class at school.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

* * * * * *

Our Valentines over the years

2015,  2016,  2019,  2020,  2021,  2022

No comments:

Post a Comment