Saturday, March 30, 2024

Shrek the Musical

 Today Bianca and I watched Shrek the musical at Scera in Orem. We had so much fun! The cast was incredibly talented, and our favorite characters were definitely Lord Farquaat and Donkey. Lord Farquaat’s character play every scene on his knees (since the movie character is short). It was HILARIOUS!

During intermission Bianca and I got treats and stretched our legs. Ale and Giovi didn't want to come this time. Last time we all went together and watched Descendants, and vovó Zete was here.


Giovi was invited by a friend to watch Seussical in Centerville around the same time of our play. She loved it! I know they are coming to Orem in June, so we might all go and check it out.


I love plays. I used to go to them all the time in Brazil. I am glad to be able to take my girls now, and I am glad they like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment