Thursday, March 21, 2024

St Patrick’s Day 2024

St. Patrick's celebrations started with a special breakfast with rainbow pancakes. Because I've been so busy I had to come up with a simpler idea for our pancakes. It definitely doesn't look like the ones I saw on Pinterest, but the girls love it and that is what's important. 


After breakfast we did our traditional St. Patrick's scavenger hunt. This year I used this one. It has a lot more clues and it is perfect for older kids. 


I hid clues everywhere in the house- inside the fridge, the cabinets, under the chairs, inside drawers, etc. The girls were sweating when the scavenger was over. In the end, they found their prizes the Leprechaun left under Bianca's bed. 




They got chocolate and a lucky penny!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment