Monday, June 17, 2024

Inside out 2

I am so excited because this year a lot of good, family-friendly movies are coming out. In May we watched the much anticipated IF. Today we went to the movies to watch the also much anticipated Inside Out 2. I can't believe it's been nine years since we took Giovanna to watch the first movie. I was pregnant and about to have Bianca.


Inside out 2 is as cute as the first one. There are some scenes that got me very emotional. They portrayed really well some feelings that are so real and so present in our lives. I really enjoyed it. Giovanna also likes it and was able to relate in a lot of things. Bianca said she likes the first one better (maybe because she can relate better with little Riley). 

It was really fun and we had a great time. I love going to the movies with my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment