Sunday, September 29, 2024

Weekend with the Brito girls

 Giovi, Bianca, and I drove to North Salt Lake this past weekend to watch the Brito girls while their parents are in a trip to Italy. We had a fun time watching movies, baking, and roller skating.


At Classic Fun we had quite a few falls. Bianca fell on her back and hit her neck, but thanks goodness she was fine, and didn't break anything!. I fell hard on my knees and I needed to apply some ice. Claire also fell and scraped her right knee. Bella fell so many times I lost count. I think Giovi was the only one who didn't fall. 

They were truly champs! We sure had some tears but they didn't give up and were sad when was time to leave- specially Bella who fell the most and wanted to keep skating until 9pm when they close. Haha

At home Claire baked and frosted a delicious cake for us. She did it all by herself- I just helped with the oven. We had it with ice cream after dinner. And off course we sang happy birthday.. just because. 


Throughout the weekend I was also able to study a bit for tests coming up next week. In the meantime the girls watched to 

-Maleficent 2

-The SpongeBob SquarePants movie

-Descendants 1, 2, & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment