Thursday, August 17, 2023

Bianca is 8

 I can’t believe our Bibi is EIGHT. What a special age!


After she fell asleep we decorated her room with balloons. We woke her up with our traditional breakfast in bed. Then she opened presents and headed to school. Bianca’s birthday always falls right on the first day of school. 


Slowly we are getting ready for her baptism. A lot of things get postponed while I am in school. Today I take my last final, then I will be free to catch up in school emails, back to school feast, baptism prep, grocery shopping, and much needed cleaning.


Later on after picking her up we had late lunch/early dinner at Olive Garden. 

Happy birthday Bibi! I hope you felt happy and loved. You are our sunshine, and we are so lucky to have you in our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment