Wednesday, August 16, 2023

First day of school

My beautiful Giovanna is starting Jr High this year! Where did time go?


Bianca is growing up so fast too! She is so excited to start 3rd grade! 



 I am sad Giovanna left her elementary school. But I love seeing her grow and achieve milestones. She is so nervous and excited about this new chapter in her life!

A couple of days before school started I took her there to practice opening her locker and walk around the school to get used to it, since it is a world inside with all its halls, classes, gym, lunch room and auditorium. Maybe I think the school is huge because I haven’t ever entered a middle school before. 


On the other hand I am so happy Bianca is still going to the same school, and I am hoping to keep it that way until she is ready to start Jr High too. And hopefully I can convince her to keep going to a charter school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment