Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Ornaments

This morning I went to see the doctor because of a pain on my groin I’ve been having for over a month now. I am also having problems on my both knees. They hurt when I go up on the stairs (specially when I am carrying something heavy) and when I bend.

Yesterday I went to U-Jam and I came back home dying! I took ibuprofen and went straight to bed. It turns out I have inflammation in my muscles. The doctor ran a blood test, prescribed me anti inflammatory and a few sessions of physical therapy. I already have my first session scheduled for next Monday.


Between doctor appointment and other things I added three special ornaments to our Christmas tree- a handmade llama and a typical Peruvian hat my mom bought us when she was visiting Peru last summer. They were originally key chains, but they kept falling off from my keys so I just decided they would make perfect Christmas ornaments.


I also turned one of Giovanna’s party favors my sister had made for her baptism into a beautiful ornament. I love putting things on our Christmas tree that have a special meaning to us or tells a little bit about our story- like the temple ornament Ale and I bought when we were sealed.


Of course I didn't forget about our traditional chocolate Santa I put every Christmas on our tree. Is a tradition my mom kept to me and my sister, now I keep to my girls, and I hope they will keep to their own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment