Friday, February 12, 2021

Wreaths- Covid-19 day 334

Today was a lazy day for most of us. Ale worked, and the girls enjoyed their first day of break watching movies on their pijamas.


I woke up with a horrible headache which didn’t go away until past eight in the night. So I also stayed on my pijamas most of the day.

We ordered Chinese food for lunch in honor of the Lunar New Year, then I worked on a little project.

Remember my old wreath? Well, I thought it was time to upgrade it. And I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.


I will be using it on our entrance hall, along with a new coat hanger, new pictures wall, and a buffalo plaid doormat.

I also upgraded an old sunflower wreath I got from my neighbor. I wish I had taken a picture of how it looked before. 

I am so excited to hang it out on my porch this Spring! It is going to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment