Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine’s Day 2020- Part I

This morning Giovanna left to school with her backpack full of Valentines we made for her classmates, beautiful wooden roses for her teachers, and a cute Valentine’s holder we made together. She had a fun day ahead of her with Valentines exchange and a party.


Valentine’s Day is one of her favorite holidays. And I am so happy to be able to make it special for our family every year. Our tradition includes decorating the house, special dinner, and our delicious and much anticipated chocolate fountain.



Today after daddy came back from work he surprised us with flowers, cards, and chocolates. He also told us to get dressed to go out for dinner. He didn’t tell us where we were going until he parked the car at Olive Garden!

It was a wonderful surprise! The girls (and I) love Olive Garden, and daddy knows that. We were so excited! We had a wonderful night, and I came back home with my heart full.



Since Giovanna had eaten way too much chocolate today (and feeling a little sick because of that), we decided to have our chocolate fountain tomorrow. I can’t wait! 

Dear Ale:

You are my forever Valentine and I love you more than you can even imagine. I am so grateful for having you as my eternal companion and I am so proud of our journey together. 

I love us and everything we have built together.

Forever yours,

Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment