Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Elf on the Shelf

Guess who was assigned to our family to hang out and watch if the Bellini girls are being naughty or nice?


On December 1st the girls found a wrapped package sitting on our fireplace. It was addressed to “B” and “G” from Santa. The girls were so excited, Bianca thought it was already Christmas eve.

When they opened it they found a beautiful elf and a book that reads: “Have you ever wondered how Santa could know if you were naughty or nice each year as you grow? (...) At holiday times Santa sends me to you. I watch and report in all that you do. My job is an assignment from Santa himself. I am his helper a friendly scout elf”. 

The girls absolutely love Santa’s surprise! They named our little friend elf Twinkle, and every morning Giovanna who wakes up first runs around the house to find her. I told them they need to behave and use kind works as Twinkle is watching and reporting it to Santa every night.


Twinkle is very funny and every morning the girls find her doing something silly. One of these days Giovi touched her and the whole family had to sing a Christmas carol to return her magic.

We are all having so much fun! I confess I will miss her when Christmas is over and she returns to the North Pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment